Executive Search & Recruitment
The following is an overview of what you can expect from us during the search process. Our full process has 20 steps:
1. We visit the client facilities and meet with the Search Committee and General Manager.
2. We prepare a Position Posting and Position Profile that includes duties, responsibilities
3. We list the Position Posting and Position Profile with all major tennis/racquets industry
4. We reach out directly to a selected pool of potential applicants to inform them about
5. We select a top 10 pool of candidates.
6. We provide the Search Committee with a questionnaire of 20-25 questions that will be
sent to the top 10.
7. We discuss with the Search Committee the top 3-5 and agree on who will be the candidates moving into the next step of the process.
8. We coordinate with the final candidates and schedule final round of in-person
9. We provide the Search Committee with a list of questions to be asked during the
10. We assist you and analyze the compensation package and advice the Search Committee in making an offer of employment.
Executive Search Services Guarantee
We will provide an unconditional guarantee on all our placements. We will perform another
search if any of our placements resigns or are terminated within the first 12 months of
employment at no additional professional fee.
We will provide private clubs with Pickleball consulting in programming, facility assessment, staff hiring and training, clinics and exhibitions. We have access to the top players and coaches in the world. Jarrett Chirico, the top Pickleball professional and consultant in the country, will help you evaluate and asses your needs while providing you with services hat will strive to exceed your membership's expectations.
Compensation Structure and Negotiations
We will help you create and/or modify your current compensation package to better motivate and attract your employees.
Career Services for Racquets Professionals
We offer career coaching for tennis professionals. Our Principals are experts in the industry and will help you grow your business, broaden your professional skills, elevate your personal brand, expand your network of contacts, improve your standing at your current job, or land the big new job.
There are several options that will help you improve and polish your resume, cover letter, and your interviewing skills. Do you need a new LinkedIn profile or have one that needs work? We can help you!
We offer consulting services in racquets programming, participation growth, operations, budgeting, platform tennis court construction, air structure installations, and more.